The Christian Service Brigade is a Youth Group program offered by the CEC in Livingston. It is run like the Boys/Girls Scout organizations. It mentors and disciples our youth through an action-driven process with spiritual applications. While the nationwide CSB program is gender-specific, we adapted it to cater to both boys and girls.
Our discipleship training provides our youth with a solid foundation for their Christian faith. We help them: 1) understand their faith; 2) grow in their faith; and 3) share their faith. We teach them Biblical truths and empower them to use their gifts, talents and experiences to defend the faith against competing world views.
Our youth learns God-centered leadership through practical training and hands-on activities. We help them realize their potential by giving them opportunities to hone their leadership skills on projects and activities. We help younger kids grow mentally, physically, spiritually, and socially, and teach older kids leadership, service, and Godly living.
- Outdoor adventures (hiking, camping, white-water rafting, etc.)
- Sports (dodgeball, basketball, paintball, bowling, etc.)
- Vocational training (painting, carpentry, gardening, cooking, computers, robotics)
- Creation vs. Evolution
- Is the Bible True and Reliable?
- Intelligence, Emotional, Spiritual Quotients
- World View and Christian World View
- Keeping your Faith in College
- Salt and Light of the World
- Sermon on the Mount
We provide training to equip them with some basic life skills that will serve them well later in life.
FUN AND ADVENTURES
By engaging in fun indoor activities and outdoor adventures, we keep our youth engaged and involved.
Let no one despise your youth, but be an example to the believers in word, in conduct, in love, in spirit, in faith, in purity.
I Timothy 提摩太前書 4:12